Company: Gap Technologies, Inc.
GAP Technologies is looking for full time ninjas who have a strong technical (software) and customer service background, to provide support for our online software.
Ninja Skills Needed:
• Independently learn new software and skills
• Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, especially Word and Excel
• Excellent customer service through phone & email
• Have the ability to take on multiple projects at once
• Computer Literacy
• Associate's degree in IT related discipline strongly preferred
• Familiarity with Shibboleth/LDAP/CAS/SSO, Moodle/Canvas/BlackBoard preferred
• Monitor customers’ websites, ensure that the service is running as expected
• Maintain contact information and incident history for each customer
• Client implementation and training
• Troubleshoot any technical issues customers encounter with the software
• Report bugs and feature requests to developers and follow up on these issues
• Troubleshoot any technical issues staff experience with office computers
Benefits of a Ninja:
. Starting pay rate of $12.00/hr.
• Paid holidays
• Health insurance
• Flexible work schedule
• 401(K) contribution
• Short term and long-term disability
• Casual work environment
GAP’s initial focus of the company was to develop web-based educational course evaluations. Today our SmartEvals products cover all of a school's needs for helping complete the student success puzzle.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Reply to this Posting