WNYJOBS.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This employment website is owned and operated by Jobs Weekly, Inc. (the “Company”). The site permits prospective job seekers and employers to post, and access, posted information relating to employment in the Western New York and Rochester regions (the “Service”). The Service is provided on an “as is” basis and “as available” basis. You, as the user of this Service (the “User”) understand and agree that the use of the Service is at the sole risk of the User and to the terms and conditions of the Service. The User may use this Service under the terms and conditions set forth below.
- User must be 18 years of age or older to visit or use the Service.
Personal information supplied by job seekers such as email addresses for the E-Jobs notifications is ONLY utilized by the Company to notify you of new job postings on the site and on occasion to notify you of website enhancements. Your email would not be resold or shared with another website.
Profiles / Resumes only remain active as long as you wish them to be available to registered employers utilizing this website. Access is password protected and every effort is made to limit access only to legitimate employers with positions in the Western New York area. Information is no longer available when your account is deactivated.
- JOB SEEKERS may use this Service to post their personal information and resume for review by Employers. A job seeking User understands and agrees as follows:
- User is solely responsible for the truthfulness and form, content and accuracy of the personal information posted on the site. Also, under the options provided by the Service, it is solely the User’s discretion whether to post identifiable personal information about the User including but not limited to the User’s name, address, phone number and email address. The Company is not liable for any consequences of User’s decision to post any such identifiable personal information including but not limited to loss of User’s current employment.
- User is solely responsible for his or her wnyjobs.com registration information and shall not share such registration information with third parties. Company shall be notified of any known unauthorized use of User’s information.
- The staff at JOBS Weekly makes every attempt to screen and verify all employment ads. However, the Company is not an employer and is not responsible or liable for the employment requirements or decisions of the Employer Users. Furthermore, Company is not liable for inaccurate, false or misleading content posted by the Employer Users.
- Employers and Employee Recruitment, Placement or Search Agencies, collectively referred to herein as “Employers,” may use the Service to post job openings and to review resumes posted by job seekers. An Employer User understands agrees as follows:
- User shall not use the Service for any purpose other than as an employer seeking prospective employees.
- User shall not post inaccurate, false, or misleading information regarding a job posting or the Employer.
- User shall use the Service in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and agrees to not disclose any job seeker’s resume information to any third party.
- User shall post jobs and any such job requirements in accordance with all federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
- The content and code generated or displayed on this site are the property of the Company, or its licensors, and are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws.
- User shall not use the Service for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity. Company further reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any job posting or content on the site that Company deems inappropriate including but not limited to defamatory, libelous, obscene, racist or indecent content as the Company shall determine in its discretion.
- Company’s site contains links to related websites maintained by third parties. These links are provided solely as a resource to you, the User. The Company makes no representation as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information contained on such third party sites. These links do not represent an endorsement by Company of the third party. User’s access to these links is at User’s own risk.
- These Terms and Conditions may be updated without notice. User is advised to review these Terms and Conditions, from time to time, since they are binding on the User.
- Company reserves the right to terminate or suspend User’s access to Service if User violates these Terms and Conditions.
- User agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, and its respective officers, directors, employees and agents, against any claims, actions or demands resulting from User’s use of the Service.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New York.
- DISCLAIMER: THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIAL OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THE USER WILL MEET EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVISE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE COMPANY OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE.
- DISCLAIMER: TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BYAPPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAW, THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INLCUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUNETIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE COMPANY SITE AND THE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- THE LIQUIDATED DAMAGES FOR COMPANY’S LIABILITY ARISING FROM ANY CAUSE OF ACTION RELATED TO USER’S USE OF THIS SITE SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.
- For any questions regarding copyright, trademarks or patents related to this site along with any other questions, please contact Company by email link on our website, or regular mail at: Jobs Weekly, Inc., 31 Buffalo Street, Hamburg, NY 14075.